Friday, February 6, 2009

`

Hellos ..
today some short ppl nvr come.. n u know wad i miissed her..
OMG right.... how can i miss n ya we didnt do the
presentation.. this week not our turn so u still have to present....
omg i write so much to the short... how can it be...
stayed back for guides.. before that went to mac with
jiemei, yingying, fangling, eunice, syafiq, brian, jiawei , and i dunno le
mac was pack with many ppl... wanted to go back
but the smart me found a place for the so many of us to sit...
me smart haha..... jealous tht i am smarrt right...
before guides .. jiemei and i went to thn rm sjab was using and
went to tease karin and jiawei .. and ya i am very SORRY ...
i alr delete the photos.. karin dun woorry... i dun have it liao u can check my hp...
i am so generous? haha i know ..... lol i am answring my own question...
guides was totally.... the sec 1s was like... speechless..
but i saw the GOH march ..pros la .. ya la someppl say ..thy themselves march damn good..
lols ... host that ppl nvr seee this post man or else i am dead for sure...
and ya after school was raining .... so no umbrella.. kind ppl like my petrol leader
lend me unbrella not like some ppl .... ... last but nt least..
I LOVE JIEMEI, KARIN, FIONA CHU, RYSHIRE ,FANGLING, YING YING AND JESSLYN...
dun say i dun love u all only love jiemei....
i shall end here .. :DDDD

No comments: