Thursday, February 26, 2009

`

Hellos:D
few days to discribe today for me... unlucky..
i fell in the RAIN on my way to the bus stop..
aiyoyo thn at the lobby i nearly trip again..
aiyoyo thn at home nearly trip by my bro shoe....
haha anyway ya it bled at the bus stop and thnks
yingying and jiemei for going round asking for tissue for me..
the blood keep coming out .. i use my hand wipe away but
still too much .. thn use my new and not even use before the
dnt apron to give compression on the wound and stop the bleedin
thnnks for all the tissue and the handiplast giving from jiemei
and 2 stranger.. thn at the busstop again a stranger saw and
ask if i need handiplast.. aiyoyo so unlucky lor...
met a friend and thnks for waiting haha..
aiyoyo jiemei pls i got update okay.. look!
i am posting and is quite long okay?
and ya one more thing
I LOVE JIEMEI...

No comments: