Thursday, November 12, 2009

Met jiemei, jiawei, noelle, karin, chunwei, and karin's maid at plaza singapura. Guess was they were doing, they were doing the EASY type of puzzle. Hehe. Went to eat at Carl's junior we were snatching for the sauce. Left. Then pei you to do homework. You got angry with me on the taxi. You ask me not to wait for you. It was only one hour and i promised you that i will wait so i will. I dont like to break promises that i made with you. I spend 10 mins looking for the damn popular. Bought this book which was not nice to read. Went to starbucks, bought ice chocolate, then sat down at one corner, wanted to try reading this not nice book but then, it was not nice so i didnt continue to read. Wrote a letter, wanted to give you, but is no need now. Then place the sticith you gave me on the table and started to draw. I managed to draw it before you can. Now i am bored. Your internet too slow cannot sign in to msn. Cannot webcam:( also cannot call. You are tired.


LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU SLEEP
I LOVE YOU, XOXO
GOODNIGHT SWEETDREAMS

No comments: