Friday, November 13, 2009

Went to the zoo today. Nothing much actually. A guess wad i have the guts to watch a horror movie. HAHA. You are leaving tomorrow. I will miss you, and you are going for 36days. That's very long. Wait till you come back we will soon be celebrating our 10th month. Time passes very quickly. Omg, I am having menstrual cramp now. Tomorrow second day for sure alot. omg. Excited!!! i am gonna watch 2012 tomorrow. HAHA dar i just check the tickets, you bought A1 and A2. hehe it means is at the top:):) last movie with you before you go back. i may go down to 7-11 at midnight haha if you wan. Don't make me lose trust on you, the only way to this is to be honest and tell me everything. Dont wait till i find out myself you will be sorry. haha i think i sounded fierce! hehe but i am not. PLEASE BRING MY ELEPHANT SWEETSWEET THAT WE BOUGHT IN THE ZOO PLEASE! THANKS

XOXO
I LOVE YOU.

No comments: